ALS RESERVOIR Update (December 2021)
We are currently conducting some renovations to our Reservoir clinic, therefore temporary we kindly ask our clients to enter our clinic via the rear entrance from the car park on Ralph Street.
To get to the Ralph Street car park, simply turn onto Byfield Street (off Edwardes St). Ralph Street is directly off Byfield Street.
You will see Australian Laser & Skin signage at the rear of our clinic. Please ring the rear doorbell and our staff will attend to the door as soon as possible.
Our phone lines are now back in action, looking forward to taking your calls and welcoming back you in clinic soon!
The Reservoir clinic is the largest Laser & Paramedical Skin clinic in Victoria! With 16 large state-of-the-art treatment rooms all equipped with the most cutting edge equipment, Reservoir offers the most dynamic and premium procedures for their clients.
The Reservoir team consists of experienced cosmetic doctors, nurses and dermal therapists and our lovely staff.
Situated in the heart of Reservoir, this clinic provides prime locality, ample parking, and public transport nearby (train station only 300m), making it a convenient destination for clients.
This modern clinic has all the frills and features to deliver on Advanced Cosmetic, Skin & Laser treatments.
- Double Chin Injections: An innovative fat dissolving injectable procedure that targets and treats fullness under the chin, most commonly referred to as a ‘double chin’.
- Thread Lift: The latest cosmetic inject technology also referred to as ‘Thread Lifting’ to help with facial retightening and collagen regeneration. This treatment helps to create desired facial contour and lift through the action of re-absorbable sutures (re-absorbable sutures are medical thread commonly used to hold, mould and seal epidermis/ dermis skin tissue).
- Laser Hair Removal: Permanently removes body and facial hair.
- Wrinkle Reduction: A simple and quick procedure that significantly softens wrinkles and fine lines, giving the skin a more youthful appearance.
- Dermal Fillers: Helps give better definition and volume to lips, chin and cheek and can also help improve the appearance of lines.
- Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT): Designed for a range of conditions, this therapy uses light to stimulate, regulate and accelerate cell function to treat damaged tissue such as, eczema/dermatitis, rosacea, scarring, acne and treats the symptoms of conditions effecting the body such as arthritis, joint pain and back pain.
- Cosmelan: Is a highly innovative system that gently targets and treats unwanted pigmentation on the face and body.
- Chemical Peels: A great way to smooth and cleanse. They can correct concerns such as pigmentation, congestion, fine lines and sun damage.
- Microdermabrasion: Clear congestion and combat signs of aging and sun damaged skins with this popular treatment.
- Laser/Photo Rejuvenation: Book in for this revolutionary treatment that removes freckles, improves pigmentation and helps with anti aging and sunspots.
- Laser Facial: Stimulates production of collagen for smoother refreshed appearance. A reduction in fine lines & wrinkles and a more even complexion.
- Skin Needling: A treatment used to remove stretch marks, smooth uneven skin and reduce of the appearance of scarring among other concerns.